BoB National Windsor (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Dinner in Slough
Stay in Slough Central Mosque, 83 Stoke Poges Ln, Slough SL1 3NY
Sleeping bags/duvets/pillows/mats required.
Secure bike storage available.
Ample car parking available.
10 minute walk from Slough railway station.
Overall Schedule – inc. main day schedule timing.
- Start location: Slough Central Mosque, 83 Stoke Poges Ln, Slough SL1 3NY
- 8am - breakfast (hot drinks, cereal, toast, fruit etc)
- 9am - ride out, 40 miles approx
- 12pm - lunch (biryani and savouries + dessert!)
- 1pm - Dhuhr jamaah
Please note the routes are still being tweaked and may change if you download in advance. We will let brothers know when they are locked in and final.
* The 40km route DOES NOT include the visit to the Shahjahan Mosque in Woking, however, there is 90% of the scenic aspects of the long route within the short route and as much to enjoy from it too.
Groupings will be made by route distance and ability to maintain average speed over that distance. Brothers should ensure they provide their strava account link when signing up to ensure they're placed in an appropriate group.
Abu T- 07411276793
Rules of the ride.
- Courteous to other road users
- Obey the highway code
- Stick to your group
- Helmets are mandatory
- BoB Jerseys ideal
- £0 cost ticket£0£00£0
- £5 contribution ticket£5£50£0
- £10 contribution ticket£10£100£0