BoB National Peterborough (2)
Time & Location
About The Event
Event Warm up
Dinner can be arranged at the masjid for brothers arriving night before the national. Can we kindly ask brothers attending the dinner to contribute £10 towards the food please. Anything remaining will go towards the masjid Insha’Allah.
Accommodation available at the masjid, this is also the start/end point for the ride. Please don't forget to bring your sleeping bag etc 👍🏼
Overall Schedule – inc. main day schedule timing.
Breakfast : 8.00AM
Group Photo: 9:20AM
Roll out: 9.30AM
Expected return time and lunch around: 1PM
Long – 56miles with 927ft elevation : Strava route here
Medium – 35miles with 717ft elevation : Strava route here
Short (new cyclists) – 24miles with 299ft elevation : Strava route here
We'll have two options for each distance.
- Short – Social/Slow Pace
- Medium – Social/Slow Pace
- Long – Fast/Medium pace to Come.
Jahan : 07463407477
Adeel : 07889923007
Rules of the ride.
- Remain with your assigned group (this is a social event not an individual race).
- Respect the rules of the road at ALL times.
- Ride leaders are responsible for group safety - please listen to and respect their requests.
- Be courteous to all road users (we are representing BoB please keep this in mind).
- Enjoy the ride and make time to connect with your fellow BoBs :)
- £0 cost ticket£0£00£0
- £5 contribution ticket£5£50£0
- £10 contribution ticket£10£100£0