BoB National North London
Time & Location
About The Event
Event Warm up : Saturday 6th April:
- 8pm - Dinner (place TBC)
- Stay in Palmers Green Mosque (30 Oakthorpe Rd, N13 5JL)
- Sleeping bags/duvets/ pillows/mats required.
- Secure bike storage available.
- Ample car parking available.
- Closest train station - Palmers Green Station. 11mins walk or 4mins ride to the mosque.
Overall Schedule – inc. main day schedule timing.
Sunday 7th April:
8am - Breakfast
9am - Ride out (staggered - long route slow groups first then fast groups. Then short route guys)
12:30pm - Lunch
1:30pm - Dhuhr Jamaah
Check out this route on Strava: https://strava.app.link/Xu2TqTMH8U — BoB National North Ldn (Long)
Check out this route on Strava: https://strava.app.link/oVUPA9NH8U — BoB National North Ldn (Short)
Groups will be determined based on a combination of ability and where possible tied to actual preference during sign up.
- 27 miler (easy pace)
- 27 miler (faster pace)
- 45 miler (easy pace)
- 45 miler (faster pace)
Abu Dujanah: +44772 857 6415
Yasir Shaikh: +44796 143 1661
Rules of the ride.
- Remain with your assigned group (this is a social event not an individual race).
- Respect the rules of the road at ALL times.
- Ride leaders are responsible for group safety - please listen to and respect their requests.
- Be courteous to all road users (we are representing BoB please keep this in mind).
- Enjoy the ride and make time to connect with your fellow BoBs :)
- £0 cost ticket£0£00£0
- £5 contribution ticket£5£50£0
- £10 contribution ticket£10£100£0