BoB National Bristol
Time & Location
About The Event
After crossing Severn bridge you will flow down from a valley summit to its floor and meander alongside the river Wye to the quaint town of Monmouth. The road then heads up and out - a testing climb, for those who choose to make it that, followed by some spectacular rolling hills, enough to work up a nice sweat but you will be rewarded for your hard work with a long speedy descent back into Chepstow. We ride back over the Severn bridge and top it off with a fast flat TT return leg back to HQ on an A road (single file please) to expend any remaining energy. Refuel back at base with a hearty plate of grub to top off a fab day in (and out) the saddle.
Yes circa 8 miles from start HQ at following address:
Hazrat Bilal Centre,
41 Sevier St, Bristol
Overall Schedule – inc. main day schedule timing.
Breakfast : 8.00AM
Briefing : 9.00AM
Group Photo : 9:20AM
Roll out : 9.30AM
Expected return time and lunch around : 1PM
Long Route : https://www.strava.com/routes/21355000
Short Route : https://www.strava.com/routes/21396929
Details to Come.
Farooq C : 07400 189998
Imam Q : 07896 757875
Gulfraz R : 07838 158592
Mazhar I : 07887 936918
Rules of the ride.
- Remain with your assigned group (this is a social event not an individual race).
- Respect the rules of the road at ALL times.
- Ride leaders are responsible for group safety - please listen to and respect their requests.
- Be courteous to all road users (we are representing BoB please keep this in mind).
- Enjoy the ride and make time to connect with your fellow BoBs :)
- £0 cost ticket£0£00£0
- £5 contribution ticket£5£50£0
- £10 contribution ticket£10£100£0